Thursday, February 28, 2013

Thursday, February 28

Yes, yes, I know, it has been way too long since I have blogged and I've missed it a lot.  But it has been way to hectic since we've been home.  And today, after working Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, I am home sick with a stomach bug and very miserable.  Throwing up and having dry heaves along with a headache is not what I had in mind for today.

John is doing is "laps".  He gets out of bed alone and walks down the hall, through the living room, around through the kitchen and dining room and back to the bedroom.  The other day he did 11 laps.  Stairs he has done only with the physical therapist.  He needs someone with him when he does them.

Doctor's follow-up appointment start next week with two in Rolla, then on Monday the 11th in St. Louis, we have three appointments.  Sigh....

That's about all I can do right now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment