Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Wednesday, January 30 -- Day 16  Today John walked the whole ICU loop...not willingly but with a lot of encouragement! Right now he is on normal dialysis and his blood pressure is not doing as well as they would like, so they are sort of cutting it short. So his exit from ICU keeps getting pushed back.

I talked to the team about the benefits of being in a room that is quieter, darker, with less interruptions, and wouldn't that be a better step for John. They agreed and will try to get him out tomorrow.
Mostly, he is sleepy and not talkative. According to him I ask too many questions and I'm nosey and I talk too much! Have to laugh about it so I don't cry!
Love you all....

1 comment:

  1. For the record: Becki's faux-techie sister couldn't have gotten up to speed on blogger without her truly-techie brother-in-law Wolfgang!

    So happy to see this live. I know lots of us appreciate your story and are hanging on every word!

    ReplyDelete