Sunday, January 27, 2013

Aortic Dissection Repair day 5 1/19/13


January 19

Maybe the devil thinks he can do his work more effectively on the Sabbath cause since sundown yesterday, John's condition has deteriorated remarkably:  decreased kidney function requiring dialysis, blood infection, and more atrial fibrillation.  We are back in ICU and thankful for the closer monitoring but missing our quieter and darker private room on the step-down unit.

On the bright side, Juli, my sister flew in this morning, Natasha and Jeremy are on their way back, and Karissa and Winston are staying a big longer than planned.

Please just rebuke the devil in Jesus' name.  I know in my heart that God is in control and will bring good from what the devil has tried to do to take John out, but in my heart I am a frightened little girl.

Thanks and love you all,

Becki


Karissa 1/19
Friends and family, we all know of studies showing the power of prayer. The bible talks of the prayer offered in faith making the sick person well. Jesus refers to people's faith making them or someone well. I ask for prayers of faith. It is my belief that sickness and death is never God's idea so whoever wants to pray for my dad, will you join me in praying this prayer of faith:
"May John experience healing and wholeness now. No matter what the obstacles may seem, God's healing power can overcome them. So I declare this reality now in Jesus name!"

Karissa 1/19
Dad is being transferred back to the ICU.

1/19
We need your prayers for my dad. It keeps getting more and more serious. — with John Knobloch.


No comments:

Post a Comment