Sunday, January 27, 2013

Aortic Dissection Repair day 12 1/26/13


January 26

7:25 am. Esther and I just got back here to the hospital.  We went to bed around 10 got up at four, and Ruth and Karissa and Winston had stayed all that time.  So, we won't be be seeing them for SOME time!

John had some challenges during the night...the nurse mentioned that dreadful word, pneumonia.  Not for sure that he has it but just as a possibility....help, NO!

Just hanging on...have been visiting this morning with Esther.  Under normal conditions I would want to make the most of every opportunity to talk together. But I feel the energy being draining out of me with too much talking and realized I'd better cool it and take a break. There will be more visitors today and I need to reserve my strength...


Karissa 1/26
Today has been a comfortable day for dad. He is quiet but alert and oriented. Both of his sisters flew out from Oregon and that has been such a blessing... Plus lots of nice people visiting, bringing food, etc....so helpful!! No fever.... So good sign. Again.... There isn't much happening, just waiting to see how his body is dealing with the infection. Thank you for your continued prayers and all your love. I cannot imagine how hard it would be going through this situation without Jesus in my life.... I know the peace I am feeling about this situation is not my own. — with John Knobloch.


No comments:

Post a Comment